Saturday, January 12, 2013

2013

Assalamualaikuuum!


Since 2012 has given sooooooo much goods and bads, ups and downs, loves and hates, laughters and tears, that brings me to, insya Allah, the better me, I'm gonna thank Allah for all of the blessings, thank the people who makes my life even prettier, and all of the memories that will last forever in this head.

I got soooo much to learn from 2012, but these are the best lessons:
- Loving yourself is hard, but it really is the first step towards happiness.
- If someone only adds bad stuff to your life, they probably don't deserve to be a part of it.
- Not everyone is meant to stay in your life forever.
- Some people makes your life better by walking into it, and some people makes your life better by walking out of it.
- Don't depend too much on anyone, because in the end, all you have is who you are.
- Single doesn't equal sad. ;)
- Big changes can happen really fast, even the good ones!

And now, here comes another 12 months, 52 weeks, 365 days, 8.760 hours, 525.600 minutes, and 3.153.600 seconds; another year. I'm gonna make everyday in this year counts. I'm not going to wait for the storm to pass, but I'm going to learn how to dance in the rain. I'm not going to let 1 of 7 billion person in the world ruin my day. I'm going to be myself, no matter what happens. I'm not going to regret anything in life. I'm going to work my asses off, pray, and let Allah do the rest.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013 EVERYONE!!
hope it's gonna be our year ;)

so, what's your new year's resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment